Monday, September 8, 2008

my process of the final assignment> awareness poster

step 1: first of all, i insert a picture of earth, to illustrate the earth as part of my poster.
Step2: circle > represent the part of sea
Step3: illuatration of the land part of earth. simple yet representative.
Step4: secondly, i insert my sketch of pencil, to illustrate as a part of my poster.
Step5: color pencil> i choose green, to represent the color of forest.
Step6: creation of my background,
black> to grab people attention to look at it
leaves> to strengthen my area of choice.

Step7: include the statement "colour the blank green", to bring out the message "to keep earth away from burning, plant now".


Step8: lastly, i've included every image that i've drawn and finally the symbol. this is how my poster created.

No comments: